febbraio 11, 2015

THE SWEETEST PLACE IN TOWN / GIOU'S NEW COLLECTION COMING SOON



Today anger i love you & Girandola Bijou went to the sweetest place in town to do the photo shoot of the new GIOU's collection.



This place is called Sleek Cafè & Bakery and is managed by sweet Ellie.
I suggest you all to go and taste her bakery treasures...

...her cupcakes are the best I've ever eaten...




(this one is my favourite!!!)


...her apple pie is unbelievably good...


...and her cookies are just perfect!!!





The next time I go to Sleek I got to try one of Ellie's hamburgers...


...and the Guinnes cake


Go visit Sleek's website 
www.sleekcafe.com
put a like on facebook
www.facebook.com/sleekburgerbakery

&
stay tuned... GIOU's NEW COLLECTION is about to come!!!!



(all pics from Sleek's facebook page)

www.angeriloveyou.com



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento